Anishnaabe Kwewag Gamig Inc. shall be committed to the provision of a healthy, (w)holistic and meaningful educational experience, and staff take pride in assisting students in their educational endeavour.
Students that are interested in completing their placement at Anishnaabe Kwewag Gamig Inc., and are in the process of completing their studies in a Social Work and/or an applicable field of study may:
- Submit a letter of interest, requesting an interview along with a current resume, outlining your experience, education, and other areas of interest.
- An Interview appointment will be arranged.
- An Up to date Vulnerable Sector/Criminal Reference check is required prior to the approval of a Placement position.
- All Shelter policies and procedures apply to placement students.
- All staff are required to assist the student, utilizing a team approach in fulfilling the students learning goals.
- Placement students are accountable to the Educational Institution from which the student is attending in accordance with legislative and professional standards.
- Students will be required to adhere to the “Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers code of Ethics.
Students may submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org