The Residential Counsellor is responsible for overseeing and ensuring the delivery of culturally appropriate services and programming to women who access Anishnaabe Kwewag Gamig Inc. The Residential Counsellor will also provide Crisis/support services to callers on the 1-800 crisis/support line. The Residential Counsellor will assist in ensuring that all Health and Safety, Fire Regulations are adhered to and that the overall Security precautions are taken for safety for clients and staff.
- Counsellors are available 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Provide programming geared to meet the needs of women and children
- Provide transportation to professional appointments
- Counsellors provide a blend of Traditional & Conventional Counselling.
- Children’s Program
- On-site counselling by appointment
- Telephone support for Women and Men who are dealing with domestic abuse issues. Call 1-800-388-5171
ALL WORK TO BE CONFIDENTIAL AND SOCIAL WORK CODE OF ETHICS BE ADHERED TO